Looking for Teaching License your in right place here we explain information about teaching . you can also visit official www.tsc.gov.np 2080.
The Teacher Service Commission (TSC), also known as Shikshak Sewa Aayog, based in Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, Nepal has opened the job for Junior Secondary Tutoring License (Adhyapan Anumati Patra / Shikshak Adhyapan Anumati Patra) for the year 2080 held on that day of 2080/04/10, pursuant to the authority of clause (b) of sub-rule (1) of rule 9 of the regulations of the Institute of Teachers, amended in 2057.
- 10 Steps to Apply for Scholarships in Canada from Ethiopia
- Barbara J Devaney Memorial Scholarship: Honoring a Legacy
- Class 11 Computer Science Exam Paper 2080
- Class 11 Question Papers |Latest Updated
- SEE Exam Routine 2080 | Check Class 10 SEE Exam Schedule
Ni Ma Bi Vacancy 2080 Date and Time
|Teacher Service Commission (TSC)
|TSC Examination 2080
|Ni Ma Bi Vacancy 2080
|Notification 2080 Release Date
|27th July 2023 (11th Shrawan 2080)
|Application Start Date
|27th July 2023 (11th Shrawan 2080)
|Application Last Date
|25th August 2023 (8th Bhadra 2080)
|Double Fee Date
|1st September 2023 (15th Bhadra 2080)
|TSC 2023 Exam Date
|4th November 2023 (18th Kartik 2080 1:00 pm)
|Application Form Mode
|Ni ma Bi Vacancy Full Details
|Mode of Exam
|Official Web Portal
Applicants who are waiting for the release date of TSC notification can find all the necessary information in the above section. Second, you can start filling out the TSC 2080 application on July 27, 2023, with the deadline scheduled for September 1, 2023.
TSC Recruitment 2080 Documents Required & Eligibility
1.Educational Qualifications: Candidates should typically have a relevant educational background such as a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field. Some positions might require specific subject qualifications if you’re applying to teach a particular subject.
2.Teacher Training: Having completed a recognized teacher training program or a teaching certificate can enhance your eligibility for teaching positions.
3.Teaching Experience: While not always mandatory, some positions might prefer candidates with prior teaching experience. This can vary depending on the level of the teaching position (primary, secondary, higher education, etc.).
4.Certification: Depending on your country and region, you might need to be certified or licensed to teach. This could involve passing certain teaching qualification exams or assessments.
5.Age Limit: Some recruitment processes might have an upper and lower age limit for candidates.
6.Citizenship/Residency: You might need to be a citizen or a legal resident of the country where you’re applying for the teaching position.
7.Language Proficiency: Proficiency in the language of instruction is usually a requirement. For example, if you’re applying for an English teaching position, you’d need to be proficient in English.
8.Criminal Background Check: Depending on the educational institution and local regulations, you might need to provide a clear criminal background check.
9.Health and Medical Checks: Some institutions might require candidates to undergo medical checks to ensure they are physically fit for the teaching role.
10.Other Requirements: Specific teaching positions might have additional requirements. For instance, positions in special education might require additional training or qualifications.
It’s important to note that the exact eligibility criteria can vary widely based on the country, educational institution, and specific job posting. I recommend checking the official TSC website or contacting their recruitment department for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding eligibility criteria for their recruitment processes.
TSC Vacancy Application Fees
Your TSC Aayog 2080 application fee has been decided as follows-
|Category of Applicant
How To Apply for TSC Ni Ma Bi Vacancy 2080 2023
To apply for the TSC Lower Secondary post, the aspirant must follow the procedure we have provided below. By reading and following these steps, you can easily apply for the post of TSC 2023 on your mobile phone and computer sitting at home.
1] First of all, Candidates Need to visit the official Website of the Teacher Service Commission license.tsc.gov.np
2] After that, tap on the “Account register Join Appy Online’ link.
3] Now, an application form will show up on your device’s screen.
4] Now you need to fill in your personal details, like name, father’s name, mobile number, email id, and citizenship number.
5] Next, attach the required documents like citizenship with the application form.
6] After filling in your details you need to click on submit button and pay the exam fee
7] Finally, the TSC registration form 2080 process will be successfully completed.
8] You should take out a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is TSC Lower Secondary Level Vacancy?
- TSC Lower Secondary Level Vacancy refers to job openings for teaching positions in lower secondary schools that are administered by the Teachers Service Commission. These positions typically involve teaching students in grades lower than the high school level.
2. How can I apply for a Lower Secondary Level teaching position with TSC?
- To apply for a Lower Secondary Level teaching position with TSC, you usually need to visit the official TSC website or their designated application portal. Follow the instructions provided on the website for the specific application process.
3. What are the eligibility criteria for Lower Secondary Level Vacancies?
- Eligibility criteria can vary depending on your region and the specific vacancy. Generally, you’ll need a relevant educational qualification, teacher training, and, in some cases, teaching experience. Check the official TSC website for detailed eligibility requirements.
4. What documents do I need to submit with my application?
- Typically, you’ll need to submit copies of your educational certificates, teaching certificates (if applicable), curriculum vitae (CV), identification documents, and any other documents specified in the job advertisement.
5. Are there age limits for Lower Secondary Level teaching positions?
- Some regions or job postings might have age limits, so it’s essential to review the specific vacancy announcement for this information.
6. How is the selection process conducted?
- The selection process usually involves an application review, interviews, and sometimes teaching demonstrations or assessments. Each step of the process will be detailed in the vacancy announcement.
7. When will the application period open and close?
- The application period’s opening and closing dates are specified in the job advertisement. Be sure to submit your application within the given timeframe.
8. Can I apply for multiple Lower Secondary Level vacancies simultaneously?
- Yes, in most cases, you can apply for multiple vacancies, but you’ll likely need to submit separate applications for each position.
9. How can I get updates on TSC Lower Secondary Level Vacancies?
- You can regularly check the official TSC website or subscribe to their email notifications if they offer this service. Additionally, you can follow TSC on social media platforms for updates on job vacancies.
10. What should I do if I have further questions or need assistance with my application? – If you have specific questions or need assistance with your application, you can usually contact the TSC’s recruitment department through the contact details provided in the job advertisement or on their official website.
Please note that the answers to these FAQs can vary depending on the region and the specific TSC Lower Secondary Level Vacancy you’re interested in. It’s crucial to refer to the official TSC website or the specific job announcement for the most accurate and up-to-date information.