If are you looking for NEB Class 12 Opt Nepali Model Question 2080 .You are in right place Here we have solutions with PDF file.Nepal Education Board (NEB) has published the Class 12 Opt Nepali Model Question for 2080.
NEB Class 12 Opt Nepali Model Question 2080
Nepal Class 12 Board Selection Test has a total of 75 marks (written). You will have 3 hours to solve these questions. There are a total of five questions.
The first group of questions is worth 5 points each and there are 4 questions in total. Similarly, the second question and each question carry 5 marks. There are a total of 4 questions but you can choose to solve only 3 of them. The third group consists of three questions and you have to solve only two questions and each question carries one five marks.
For the fourth group, there are two questions and you have to solve only one question and it carries 6 marks. The final group consists of four questions and you only have to answer three of them. Each question here carries 8 marks.
- 10 Steps to Apply for Scholarships in Canada from Ethiopia
- Barbara J Devaney Memorial Scholarship: Honoring a Legacy
- Class 11 Computer Science Exam Paper 2080
- Class 11 Question Papers |Latest Updated
- SEE Exam Routine 2080 | Check Class 10 SEE Exam Schedule